Thursday, August 30

Moving is Stupid

So on Saturday we're moving. Again in less than a year (we moved into our current place in October). I do not love moving because I have way too much stuff. But I like my stuff and I'm pretty resistant to downsizing. I would say 90% of my possessions are wearable which why they're extra hard to part with. But basically every time I pack I feel like this:

There's no way this isn't going to be painful. And I'm part of the problem, not the solution.

2 comments:

Lesli Lancaster said...

Why oh Why are you moving?!? I had a dream about you last night... Vanessa, not Dave, let's not be creepy! Any who it really made me miss you!

David and Vanessa said...

We sadly are moving because our condo was sold. But we have a new place all set up now and it's beautiful (mostly thanks to David).