Also as part of being the modern couple we chose easily the most pretentious blog name we could think of. Well actually we didn't even think it up, a band name generator created it and it was certainly better than anything that I could have generated.
Also for this transition to be the start of a new beginning, I have left Livejournal and joined Blogspot. Livejournal was the journal of highschool and some university where I freely expressed my very 'deep' teen angst. Luckily I was able to find a website that converted my lj into a pdf book so I will have those 'gems' forever. In all honesty it is kind of depressing to realize that I was just as ridiculous as the kids of highschool today. Fortunately for my sense of self-worth I have estranged myself from that Self and now firmly believe that I would have never been so juvenile, and only have some random journal ranting to prove otherwise.
Mostly I am sad to be leaving LJ but due to the fact that I was never technologically savvy enough to figure our HTML or anything like, it's probably for the best. Plus all of David's friends (I think) are here.
Lastly, for those who are actually interested in what we are up to:
David and I are preparing for our first Christmas together. It will be a Lancaster Christmas which means that it will also be my first Christmas without my family (they are conveniently in Mexico). I have mixed emotions due to the fact that I am pretty gungho about the whole holiday season and they seem to play it much more mutedly. Maybe it's because David's birthday is on the 24th that he never remembers it being all that awesome. Anyways I am approaching it with an open mind.
I am working my last few weeks at Jacob and I will be really sad to leave them because it has been a good year. Unfortunately, it just isn't meant to be plus I'd much rather spend time with David than with clothes (yes, that does mean I like him alot).
Also I think I'm going to hunt down some actual incense because the stuff we used today is seriously giving me a headache.
I assure you that David will post and that it won't always be me, however, I have been blogging since I was 16 and this is David's first..
xoxo
-V
No comments:
Post a Comment