Well I only have 10 minutes before my class and I'm typing on Knowledge Common's abysmal keyboard but a few comments about the last few days.
Firstly, I caught a girl especially putting on body spray before going on a run on the treadmill...it made me very unhappy but I wasn't brave enough to say anything. Maybe because she had a friend with her and the numbers weren't in my favour.
Also I applied for a co-op job with EPCOR and really would like to get the job so that I can work somewhere else for the summer. I like gov't and all but I think co-op should be providing me with a more diverse work experience.
Also I have discovered I have a professor who never gives grades over 85%. Kind of frustrating considering that I am meeting all the criteria and his comments on my work are impossible to satisfy given the limitations he puts on our papers (i.e. I can't give more thorough detail in a 650 work paper). I have decided that even though he is one of the most enjoyable professors I've had, he's not worth having twice in one semester again. The GPA does mean something.
I am really hoping to see Jason Collett on the 31st as David and I aim to see at least one concert a month. The sad part is that I have to try and track down tickets at a local music store because I'm not going to pay ticketmaster 10 bucks just to print off my tickets. Tomorrow morning I hope! It should be good.
Also I am so very tired and my next class will surely not provide the boost that I need to stay awake. I was sleepy last class too...this is not a good sign. I demand more naps! Starting with after class tonight. Then scouts...we're going sledding Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment