So maybe it's this good playlist that I've made for my mom's birthday or maybe it's the water or maybe it's the fact that a full moon passed with nary and incident but I am feeling sooo good. And I think it's because people are awesome.
Everywhere I am surprised how genuine, kind and real people are. I'm sure people were being all these things all along but lately I've really noticed. Recently, I've so many opportunities to meet people or be introduced through friends of friends and I'm just been blown away how friendly they are and how willing they are to put themselves out there. Maybe it says something about how standoffish I am, but I feel quite inspired by all these people--to do better, to be better, to be more aware of the needs and feelings of others. Hopefully I can pay it forward, but mostly I want to hold onto the good feelings and the good times. What can be gained from being "too good'? Certainly wouldn't be feeling the love!
Besides haven't we all been dependent on the kindness of strangers:

No comments:
Post a Comment