Monday, December 21

Christmas is my Favourite Time of Year

YAY Christmas!! I am so excited for this holiday season and I think I would really be having a lot of difficulty waiting but I'm super busy at work. YAY! I am super stoked to be going to see David's family because Christmas + Family=Awesome and I'm excited for bringing on my fascist way of celebrating the holidays. Also I'm excited to get my nieces hopped up on sugar and then run around the house. Normally I try to be somewhat demur at the Lancaster house but this Christmas I am going to let me true coke-filled hyperness shine through!! Then they'll wonder why David married me but he can't back out now!! MUHAHAH

Also I was reflecting on the school Christmas concerts that I don't remember at all, however, I remember my brother's and my sister's. Below are some of the most awesome lyrics

Christmas is my Favorite Time of the Year
Christmas is my favorite time of year (clap clap)
Santa brings us presents with his sleigh and reindeer
Wouldn’t be much fun, if it were never done
Christmas is my favorite time of year (clap clap)
I like the presents, I like the cards
I like decorations on my house and in my yard.
I like baby Jesus born in the hay.
After all that’s why we have a Christmas day
Christmas is my favorite time of year (clap clap)
Santa brings us presents with his sleigh and reindeer
Wouldn’t be much fun, if it were never done
Christmas is my favorite time of year (clap clap)

Also Christmas CATS!


Generally I am super excited, and I am probably going to need a nap to keep up with all this excitement.

Also we got a Wii from my parents for Christmas and I'm super excited and so when David and I have a fight we can duke it out in Wii boxing. (Sidenote: you are probably like "whoa, you and David have fights but you're so perfect together" but yes two people of such strong wills occasionally have to break things down for each, usually it goes really well because we are actually in love a lot).

YAY!

1 comment:

Bi-Ped said...

HILARIOUS side note at the end!