Thursday, February 11

I made a wish list

This is not a suggestion that I want presents. But I worked on this list and then I didn't know what to do with it...so I've decided to post it to my blog because it's my blog and I can do whatever.
http://www.wishlistr.com/ladylancaster

Also I got David something awesome for Valentine's day. I'd say but sometimes he actually comes by this blog (though obviously not to post) so I'll mention it after.

Also David and I were engaged a year ago yesterday.

Also I rocked the two midterms that I had on Tues and Wed. It was very reassuring.

Also next week is reading week and I think I'm going to sew a dress. I have two ideas in my mind. One black and one light pink/beige, but I only have time to sew one (because I actually have homework over the break). I'll have to decide soon. Unless the fabric is too expensive and outside my spending budget. Then I might just go to Forever 21 and buy one.

Also Phil's wedding on Saturday. Hooray. David and I make jokes about how Phil and I used to date and now we're both married. It's in good fun (at least on my side and I'm pretty sure on his). I wish we were still as good as friends as we were before we started dating---then I could see him sealed in the temple which is the best part. But I will settle for the reception. It should be good because it's at the Union Bank Inn. Yum!

Today I am going to do some networking with some people I met at the job fair last week. It should be about as good as it sounds.

And I still love cats

1 comment:

Bi-Ped said...

Dangle Earrings: I got some at Tin Box on Whye for $4 and they are soooooo cute.