Tuesday, December 27

Turning Over a New Leaf

I have decided that one of my new year's resolutions is to blog more actively. My sister-in-law combines them into a book each year and I think that's a great idea. Yeah, I write in a regular pen and paper journal every few sundays but I think it would be nice to have a printed book. Maybe with pictures even! So it's been a year and 2 months since my last post and I hope to at least do a few words more regularly. I'm pretty sure I could even do that at work if I manage my time well.

***
So Christmas happened. It's been a Lancaster Christmas which means a few more people than a Horne Christmas, but it's near Calgary so that provides a lot more shopping options. Christmas gifts have been kitchen and clothing centred. And I basically got David a new-ish wardrobe and definitely got him a year supply of gum. Also Christmas was about the birth of Jesus.

Hopefully more interesting things happen for this blog otherwise I apologize to the Internets for my blabbering but I'm determined to follow a non-diet related resolution.

xoxo

No comments: