Saturday, January 28

How did we get our blog name?

Glad you asked. It was a highly intellectual process.

1) I looked up a band name generator (like this one: http://www.tunevault.com/band-name-generator/). It was important that I could choose at least one of the words--Lancaster (for obvious reasons).

2) Then I hit generate new name until one sounded appropriately snazzy.

Done!

That's all there was too it. The hardest part was probably clicking generate a bunch of times.


In other news, I love love my yoga class. Seriously sweaty but really awesome for inside and out. Plus I am slowly getting better. I am getting better a listening to my body without judgement and trying things that are scary (like arm balances!). Slow and steady is certainly the way for yoga. Plus yoga and meditation is good for the brain! See here (I haven't given up on the CBC entirely---it's too Canadian): This is your brain on Yoga

CBC Quirks & Quarks 

No comments: