Tuesday, September 11

Creeper Central

Something we've discovered about our new place, being on the front of the building on the main floor right by the door means that everyone looks in our windows. I mean everyone. And I can't say I blame them because I look at everyone who passes by. But it's a bit weird.

Fortunately, only one person has pressed their face up against the glass to peer in. I count that as a win (but seriously who does that).

We do have blinds that would potentially block out their creeping eyes, but the blinds would also block out the light. And I need my sunbeams.

So basically I have to become an exhibitionist or grow accustomed to some darkness.

Otherwise we're about 50% unpacked now. But I definitely have too many clothes (even post clothing swap).

And that's really all that's happened since the last post. Pretty riveting, stay posted.

No comments: