Saturday, August 10

9 weeks

So I've made the transition from Embryo to Fetus. Big steps for the tiny bean (though its now a prune).

Also at 9 weeks I have noticed the following (some of these are TMI, but you've been warned now):
- It is hard to bend over, my stomach feels dense
- But not dense like a 6-pack, because anything that requires abs has become unbelievably hard
- I'm either eating too many treats or I am actually starting to show. Pants are getting tighter, leggings and dresses are my friends
- Not that you need to know this, but my boobs are blowing my mind. As a smaller chested girl, I never thought I could look like this. They're also not that comfy, so there's that
- I really have no idea what a Kegel is. I'm doing something, I hope, and hopefully it's useful later
- I really really really want to hear the baby's heartbeat. August 28, hopefully that happens.
- I also really want to see an Ultrasound, just to see the tiny bean swimming around
- This baby will probably be called Bean for the rest of his/her life
- I am still so so so tired. I've had to cut out a lot of yoga (only 1-2x a week instead of 3+) which is sad but probably for the best
- I cannot possibly drink enough water in a day to not be thirsty
- But drinking water isn't as fun as it used to be
- My prenatal vitamins make me super gag. And not just the actual vitamin, but also the sound of the pills in the container. It's wild classical conditioning.
- Being pregnant makes me really want to over-share (see all of the above)

30 weeks and 1 day to go.

No comments: