Saturday, August 10

My baby is the size of grape, green olive or a coffee bean.

Apparently all of these things are between .5 inches and 1 inch. Which is also the size of a baby at 8 weeks and 4 days.

Yesterday was the Doctor's appt and it was fine. Not really as satisfying as I would have hoped since I only had about 15 minutes with the Dr. However she did go over that she would meet with me until about 26 weeks and then I would transfer to a GP that delivers or an OB (particularly since a midwife doesn't happen to be in the cards).

Also she told me no more headstands. Not that I was doing them with any sort of prowess before (this is not me):

I was reassured that the discomfort/cramping I've been experiencing is probably an ovarian cyst. Which I did have to find out later (from Charlotte) is actually nothing to be overly concerned about.


No comments: