Friday, February 13

10 months

I know some of you might be thinking, isn't Bean 11 months today. But I thought I should get caught up before I am totally behind. So here is what she was up to at 10 months




So at 10 months, she's not much bigger. At this point babies do start to plateau a little, and the Bean is no exception. She's about the same height and about the same weight, depending on where we do her measurements, it fluctuates more than her actual size does.

She is a great eater and likes eating so many different things, though this changes a lot day to day. Honestly I think she is starting to appreciate variety a lot more. We eat about 4 times a day - Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner. The secret to getting her to really eat a lot of dinner though is to give her so so much time, so we just sit there for what seems like ages while she picks at things and eats them so slowly. She's pretty good about not dropping most of it off her tray, so we try to let her do her thang.

She has so much to say! No anything that is totally intelligible yet, but lots and lots of chattering and singing. She'll be playing with her toys or laying in her crib just chatting to herself. Sometimes she'll "read" the stories to me. She's come pretty close to saying Daddy, Doggie and Kitty but I'm not sure we're 100% there yet.

She's still immobile, but has become quite the proficient stander. She is great at standing at her toy station and playing for about 30 minutes at a time. It's a great chance for me to catch up with things. Thankfully she's not making messes faster than I can clean up (yet) since she's always where I leave her. As long as it is out of reach, we're in the clear. Although that girl can reach soo far.

She is consistently napping two times, once in the morning and once at night. She also wakes up about 2 times in the night. Thankfully the first one is just before we go to bed around 10:30 and then again between 4 and 6am. Unfortunately, the closer it is to 6am, the less likely she is to go back to sleep.

She loves playing with her baby friends and I think she is really getting to recognize them and look forward to being around them.

Daddy is a baby friend, right?

I love her little sunshiny cherub face and I can't believe she's coming up on 1 year old!!
Going for a walk

Such a look!

Enjoying a new sweater

No comments: