Tuesday, January 19

Updatesville

Well school is officially started up and I'm getting used to my classes. Although I still get them mixed up, which should be expected considering that I have two classes taught by the same professor and it's my first class of the day each time. Mostly I either show up a half hour early or bring the wrong folder. Also regarding mix-ups. I accidentally bought the wrong text book. It was the same colour and same format on the cover as the one I was supposed to get and really there are only so many variations on HRM textbook titles. Sadly, it does mean that I purchased a 70 dollar text that I don't need and I still need to buy the actual text book---when there are likely fewer used copies and generally rough times. I've put a hold on a last year's edition at the library in hopes of maybe not buying the textbook. We'll see

Also I love work. My mentor here is really terrific and he has encouraged me to put some ideas together for a debriefing work meeting on Friday. It should be fun and hopefully more fun than usual work meetings.

Also tomorrow in Scouts we are doing some serious pioneering (tying stuff together with rope to make things) which should be fun because I love love tying knots. There aren't very many boys (3) but hopefully we have a good enough time and we can get them some badges. Woot

Other details in updatesville include that I'm taking an institute class and it rocks, I am seriously feeling like sewing a project again, I'm getting a hair trim today and I've started watching project runway season 6. YAY!

P.S Cat-time!

No comments: