Well today was the first day back at the ol' U of A. And it is sort of ok to be back. I am a high energy person and so spending so much time on holidays actually drained me by the end because I wasn't doing anything! And I thought school would be a bit of a change but of course the first day of class was just go over outline, dismiss. And I only had one class. Needless to say, I'm not sure that this semester will be too hard. Although I shouldn't judge after only one day. I made a friend though. Her name is Karen, and we're in a class together tomorrow so I'm pretty excited for that.
However, once I got to work I was relieved that there was work to be done! LOTS! We're now at hyperspeed because Mr. Harper officially said "use it or lose it" so we're working hard to use it! Mostly I feel like a machine! A machine of awesomeness. Matt and I are competing to see who can develop the most projects. Lame but keeps me motivated especially because last month we were tied at 23 and now I'm beating him 27 to 26. HAZAH! Plus I moved 3 today. That was like one per hour I was there. Awesome. Also I may have talked to a client on the phone longer than necessary because he had a British accent. Also awesome.
So far on the New Years goals I am working super hard at the gym which is good. Except now I'm always hungry, which seems counter productive for the whole body toning, figure-love. Also I have only missed flossing for one day...but I also didn't brush my teeth-ICK. As for being a good friend. This one is a lot harder to quantify. However, I've got plans for Friday and Sunday so I think that's pretty decent. Also I talked to a girl from church at the gym and we're going to go on a couple date. Question: What do you do with other couples? I know you can always play a game like Apples to Apples or Taboo or something, but I'm looking for something more than a games night. Maybe we can rent a Wii game and all play together. Suggestions welcome!
Yesterday David and I had a celebratory 4 month anniversary dinner and it was pretty mediocre. Sad because I tried all these new things. Cheese puffy things from www.notsohumblepie.blogspot.com, however I didn't have all the right ingredients, next time I think I'll add tomatoes. Luckily dessert was awesome and so was the applesauce for the pork chop. I have learned that I can not pan fry anything breaded. It is always a burnt disaster. Tonight is pasta which is pretty safe.
Well that's my absolutely thrilling update...NOT!
And for you postly-cat:

No comments:
Post a Comment