Today was my last day at WD and it was tres triste! Mostly everyone there was so wonderful to work with and I think I learned so much! I'm excited for Environment Canada because I will be actually working in HR but you never can be sure what the people will be like. Mostly I think I have separation issues. But the deed has been done...and I no longer work at WD--though I kept my pink pen (it was officially ordered for me to do government business which I will still be doing at my next job!)
Also boo on the weather for finally getting nice when I can't play outside! Wednesday would have been a perfect day for sunshine but nooo, and now today when I was in the office for 7.5 hours only sunshine. Oh well, such is the way of Canadian weather.
My new work is located near Capilano mall so I will have to find somewhere to have lunch outside so that I can at least get some sunshine during the summer months. I sure loved going to Churchill square and getting a breath of fresh air before heading back to an afternoon of "special" air. I'm not sure what is around capilano---too Google street view
No comments:
Post a Comment