Well a lot has happened since my last post. Likely do to the fact that it has been a while.
Firstly, I got a job! Woot! I am in fact working for Environment Canada as they eventually offered to me.
Secondly, I'm going to my cousin's wedding party (it's like a pre-wedding party prior to the actual wedding in Hawaii where we are NOT going). It's in Utah so that will be fun because we do have Saturday day to go shopping. Which is awesome with the Canadian dollar being particularly rad. Last time I was in SLC was also for a wedding. Seems to be the theme, but I like going to family weddings because it's an excuse to travel and go shopping.
Thirdly, I have completed another semester of courses, which means only 1 semester left of my program! Woot! I have written one exam and I have 2 exams left, Monday and Wednesday. The best part is that my new job doesn't start until May 3 so between next Wednesday afternoon and 1.5 weeks later all I will have to do is part time shifts left at WD. Rad! It means going for runs, sleeping in, walking around and shopping. Good stuff.
Also I would like to report two complaints! 1) Living behind a car dealership for all it's perks (well lit, security) has some serious downsides. Particularly that cars have horns and when horns malfunction they bring them to a dealership...namely the one by our apartment. This morning at 7am (which isn't as early as 3am last time) a car alarm/horn kept going off. I assume they were fixing it because it would go off for approx 30 honks and then they'd turn it off...then there would be some relative calm and then another 30 or so honks. I kind of wish they had saved that car for at least 9am. Needless to say they aren't that considerate
2) Bars, more specifically clubs. I think they make me tired. Before they would hype me up, now I just am annoyed that I can't carry on a conversation. What about those places in the movies where they are able to talk to each other like normal and even speak in hushed tones. Not likely! So I think I have come upon a time in my life where it is much more better to just have a house gathering and or lounge. Mostly I don't see my friends as regularly (yes a recurring theme) so I'd like to hear them when I actually get a chance. Also I'd prefer to avoid getting stepped on or having to put up with the cover-door-girls. Seriously, I've never met one I liked.
Well off to work.
I've set a new objective to post more regularly so that people will actually consistently read my blog. No point following if there's nothing there
No comments:
Post a Comment